25. You may not vote on this poll
  • E46 M3 CSL

18 72.00%
  • E30 M3

7 28.00%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: E46 M3 CSL or E30 M3

Re: E46 M3 CSL or E30 M3

Love the e30 m3 very much and the csl but I think if I was left in a room with both sets of keys on a table and both cars outside I'd be up he road and out of sight In the csl before you could say M

BMWHaus Guru

E46 M3 CSL or E30 M3

As Bayerische the biggest let down for me too with the E30 was the 4 cylinder. I came very close to buying one on two occasions but just found the lack of cylinders just made it feel a bit incomplete.

Regards,

Andy

BMWHaus Guru

RE: E46 M3 CSL or E30 M3

Quote Originally Posted by Gar
    Seriously , shocked man they look and sound fantastic i thought if anything would prise the csl from your hands it would be a gts the alpinas a fine beast carry a huge tag like the gts though , the aftermarket feel is probably down to it being more a track focused toy lack of rear seats helmet and fire extinguisher when you buy

What about an m3 gtr again values aside (bearing in mind if you say no il most likely never speak to you again)
    I saw another GTS being driven in anger, and it did sound properly raw, but I still felt when I got up close to one that it was a bit less of an engineering project than what produced the CSL, engine capacity increase aside. For example, compare the redesigned boot lid on the CSL to the rear wing attached to the GTS. Would still love one though, as I would a GTR

Quote Originally Posted by Bayerische
    Jeff, I thought you had a court order barring you against drag racing outside nursing homes
    Didn't need to Nick, I heard all the OAPs had bought a Nissan GTR between them so am giving the place a wide berth now