Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Come on Ireland

Administrator

RE: Come on Ireland

Gar,

There is an issue with the site for registering new customer details - they are able to set an account up, but their addresses arent saving correctly and when they check out, they are getting an error.

Someone had a similar issue earlier; turned out they had used the wrong password. No other issues for customers that have been registered on the site for more than 10 days!

Worst case; can you have him email me on info@detailingshed.com with what he'd like to order. We'll get him the price including the discount; he can pay direct to PayPal (no need to have an account) and get his address and phone number via email, and we can get everything sorted after that!

Been way too busy today, to look into the site errors further, hopefully tomorrow will be quieter and I can work on it then. For now, manually doing orders is taking priority! Once emails are in saying they are trying to register before midnight, we'll look after them with the discount!

Dave

Thats cool was aware of the other problem but what i was saying is i couldn't get into my account either (its set up months)

No worries anyway hes emailed you

BMWHaus Guru

I've an existing account placed an order today no bother, ridiculously great offer. :-)

BMWHaus Contributor

I snoozed & lost out here! Not been on in a few days. Great offer Dave

So Dave, any chance of 5% off for every one we concede tonight......

Administrator

Id like to say yeah, now that its 0-0, and hope we keep a clean sheet, but who knows with Ireland - my luck, Id get stuffed twice! :P

Re: Come on Ireland

Dave did you receive my email about my order haven't heard back from you since emailing it! ? ?

Administrator

Liam, sorry!
    I did get it...been flat out getting orders dispatched and replying to emails...in the process, Ive forgotten to get back to you....dont worry, ill fix you up! Ill send ye an email in a bit!

Re: RE: Come on Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by lelo
    Dave did you receive my email about my order haven't heard back from you since emailing it! ? ?
    Good man Dave