Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Do you have a shitter ....... Discuss :)

BMWHaus Guru

RE: Do you have a shitter ....... Discuss :)

Misleading heading

Quote Originally Posted by E46Padge
    115 hp 01 mondeo tddi 191000miles. Great staffer hasn't been washed since October. Towbar . 46 mpg. Bought it from a mate that put 30000 trouble free miles on it. I've put about 8k. Great companion but if you had to drive it every day you would be chewing your arm off after a few.

Bought for 350. Cost me around 120e to fix and 55 for a test. It has a few nickname. Mondingo mondiesel spunkbox shitter slut
    Lol that really does fit the description alright ... Very hard to beat a decent Mondey for value for money

BMWHaus Contributor

Proud owner of some Italian machinery, picked up a 2000 Punto with 1 owner and 50k genuine miles, with tax and nct! Less than €800, sorted.

BMWHaus Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by DamienOS
    Quote Originally Posted by E46Padge
    115 hp 01 mondeo tddi 191000miles. Great staffer hasn't been washed since October. Towbar . 46 mpg. Bought it from a mate that put 30000 trouble free miles on it. I've put about 8k. Great companion but if you had to drive it every day you would be chewing your arm off after a few.

Bought for 350. Cost me around 120e to fix and 55 for a test. It has a few nickname. Mondingo mondiesel spunkbox shitter slut
    Lol that really does fit the description alright ... Very hard to beat a decent Mondey for value for money

Ah now funny enough the slut left me on the side of the n7 today. I was driving it today from half 2 till 6ish. It did a weird cough in the middle lane at browns barn and then died managed to get it to the hard shoulder. Would fire but not run. called my super feincea and she came to the rescue in minutes with a jerry can. The light was on but only for a few miles. Anyway got diesel and bought a rope just in case . Cranked and cracked no joy gave up. Tied it up and towed it home tried again. First turn she fired. Bitch of a car.

BMWHaus Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by DreamcarAl
    Proud owner of some Italian machinery, picked up a 2000 Punto with 1 owner and 50k genuine miles, with tax and nct! Less than €800, sorted.

There a nice little car to drive and go in the smell of fumes