Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mister-Auto.ie. Anyone else have problems?

RE: Mister-Auto.ie. Anyone else have problems?

Yeah i used them last month to order an oxygen sensor for my brothers car quoted a 4 day delivery. part did not arrive on time when i rang them i was told well the part has to come from Belgium after all. It finally arrived 2 weeks late. I left a bad review and they refunded the postage €7.50

Thanks for all the replies lads. I'm not sure if it's a good or bad thing that I'm not the only one this has happened to; sad really.

I sent them an email outlining my problem, that I understand that a warehousing company can have stock issues and that all I want is a refund of the difference in price. As Valdelis put it, I just wanted the parts I ordered or a refund and as a consumer shouldn't have to argue simple trading laws to get this.
    I effectively paid for dairy milk and got an animal bar instead "of equivalent function and value"...
    The three week wait was one thing and I had to rebook my NCT twice based on their promises, actively stealing my money is another issue altogether.

For those asking about Mick's Garage. I ordered half of my parts from them and was extremely impressed. The live chat on their site allowed me to double check a part number with them, they delivered within 24 hours and when there was a one day delay they rang and apologised. The apology wasn't necessary but it was nice to be treated like a customer and not an inconvenience.

Shanley60 - Where did you leave a bad review for them?

Quote Originally Posted by Verdigris
    Thanks for all the replies lads. I'm not sure if it's a good or bad thing that I'm not the only one this has happened to; sad really.

I sent them an email outlining my problem, that I understand that a warehousing company can have stock issues and that all I want is a refund of the difference in price. As Valdelis put it, I just wanted the parts I ordered or a refund and as a consumer shouldn't have to argue simple trading laws to get this.
    I effectively paid for dairy milk and got an animal bar instead "of equivalent function and value"...
    The three week wait was one thing and I had to rebook my NCT twice based on their promises, actively stealing my money is another issue altogether.

For those asking about Mick's Garage. I ordered half of my parts from them and was extremely impressed. The live chat on their site allowed me to double check a part number with them, they delivered within 24 hours and when there was a one day delay they rang and apologised. The apology wasn't necessary but it was nice to be treated like a customer and not an inconvenience.

Shanley60 - Where did you leave a bad review for them?
    They sent me an email asking to review their product an service.

Quote Originally Posted by shanley60
    They sent me an email asking to review their product an service.
    Ah I see. I wouldn't be surprised if they skipped that step with me :huh:

Everywhere has bad days

I've used misterauto dozens of times never had an issue. Fast delivery good prices

I've used micks garage aswell and had trouble on more than one occasion and had to deal with very unhelpful customer service that left me out of pocket . So now i only use them when i have no other choice . But I hear lots of good reviews from other people .so I accept that they must be ok .