Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Suit shops

BMWHaus Contributor

Suit shops

Lads, any recommendations on a good suit shop in Dublin? Somewhere with a good range of stuff. I had a look around blanch this evening and they seem to only have these uber trendy painted on options.

Thanks.

Administrator

RE: Suit shops

LOL, used to hate doing interviews years ago...never had a suit and had to borrow the old man's suit....maybe do the same; if you arent looking for uber trendy painted on! :P

BMWHaus Guru

Try Burton in Blanch good selection and value or Next right beside each other over the gym side near the entrance to multi storey carpark

BMWHaus Guru

Suit shops

Last years one wrecked with silage Mick?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431549677.698702.jpg

BMWHaus Guru

Depends on budget, TM Lewin off Grafton Street seem to be popular, suits from around €250 to €300. I've not bought anything there, but was looking at their 5 shirts for €130 deal which looks like good value.

Henry Jermyn on Clare Street seem to have a good range.

Louis Copelands on Pembroke Street, Capel Street or Dundrum can do you a suit from about €600.

The best place in my opinion in Dublin is Noel Reid's in the old Dundrum Shopping Centre...much more personal service than any of the chain stores. They'll also do very good deals if you're buying a few bits.

If you want a nice suit that'll last, you've got to spend the money imo.

BMWHaus Contributor

Suit shops

Louis copeland good deals on at the moment. There's a suit shop in dundrum I think it's called best they've nice stuff. If you want a decent suit I'd head to copelands.

BMWHaus Contributor

Suit shops

A friend of mine is the manager of the Tallaght branch of this new crowd www.lovesuits.ie He will look after you, his name is Andy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BMWHaus Guru

Marks and Spencer on Henry Street upstairs. Some of the more mature ladies working there know their way around with a tape measure and will sort you out. Like getting looked after by your mammy. :-)

Picked up a cracking Navy suit for €200 and then a nice 100% cotton shirt from their performance range for €40.

BMWHaus Contributor

Thanks lads, it's not the money it's more something that I actually like as opposed to doing the Irish on it and buying the first thing the sales guy pulls off the rack.

Il check out some of those places tomorrow!

BMWHaus Guru

Suit shops

I'd go for Louis Copland, i used to work beside the one in the ifsc and I bought everyday work suits and my wedding suit too.
    Actually I'm due a visit back for some new ones soon now that I think of it