Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: E46 M3 Imola Red

RE: E46 M3 Imola Red

Quote Originally Posted by JKM300
    The Galway car was an 06, belonged to a friend of mine . Traded her in to Western motors in Galway [/u]against a new GTi last month.....
    [hr]
    PS was an 06 D reg
    sorry yeah she was a 2006 reg. he's a silly man trading her in for a golf

BMWHaus Contributor

That 06 one is now in a dealers in Oranmore with a price of 16'800 on the window

anyone know who owned the 2004 red m3 that was always at the Round O pub in Navan ?

seems to have traded it for a E60 M5 in the past few days .... anyone know the owner ??

BMWHaus Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by KevinF
    That 06 one is now in a dealers in Oranmore with a price of 16'800 on the window
    I had a look around it the last day, decent original car, few marks here an there, but doubt ever had any paint, boot floor is perfect no cracks in subframe mounts. Csl wheels have had a terrible refurb but it deserves its o.e wheels back anyway imo. He reckons hes going to export it to uk and wont take less than 16k. theres 4500 vrt to claim back and stg is strong, He exports a lot of cars. Pity as im finding it hard to find a decent m3 left in this country

BMWHaus Contributor

From the donedeal thread

http://www.carsireland.ie/1314833

Quote Originally Posted by KevinF
    From the donedeal thread

http://www.carsireland.ie/1314833
    we viewed that car a week ago or so and lets just say i had it offered to me for a shit load less than that asking price

its had a tonne of paint since we viewed it

if anyone is interested in the car let me know and ill tell ya whats been painted and why

no gossip chasers tho ! lol

I was in contact with Matthew In Temple motors about that car.. Funnily enough he never said it got paint... I'm curious now.. I was going to make an offer on it when it was sold

BMWHaus Guru

One for sale in donegal on DD

BMWHaus Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by Venom
    One for sale in donegal on DD
    That was in galway, was sold in january, needed some paint work, i think its had a full respray , not gone on the splitters an tacky side lights etc , was a clean enough car hope it was painted properly!