Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: E46 m3 wanted

RE: E46 m3 wanted

Quote Originally Posted by Feens
    I Bought that Steel Grey1 in Waterford 1 and very happy with it, Alan in Bloomfeild motors has an 02 Imola red car for sale, looks a nice cr im not sure bout specs, might be worth checking out
    Robs old imola lovely m3 with low miles good price too

Sent from my HTC One M8s using Tapatalk

BMWHaus Contributor

I'll check it out thanks lads

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

BMWHaus Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by Feens
    I Bought that Steel Grey1 in Waterford 1 and very happy with it, Alan in Bloomfeild motors has an 02 Imola red car for sale, looks a nice cr im not sure bout specs, might be worth checking out
    I saw that one. I would have bought it if it was manual. Smg isn't my thing. But it's a beautiful looking car with some tasty mods and looks to be a great buy.

BMWHaus Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by ian.j
    It would be a nice car put back original. The milage doesn't bother me too much. Not often you get estoril blue with black leather. Normally has poxy grey

Lol harsh hahah i actually like the grey interior if its in good nick haha i had more pics of that blue one yer man sent me on my old phone ill try dig them out

BMWHaus Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by alan b
    It would be a nice car put back original. The milage doesn't bother me too much. Not often you get estoril blue with black leather. Normally has poxy grey

Lol harsh hahah i actually like the grey interior if its in good nick haha i had more pics of that blue one yer man sent me on my old phone ill try dig them out
    I just don't like grey or cream because I'm a mechanic and even with a seat cover and being careful the interior gets dirty.
    I text the guy with the blue m3 last night hoping to view it. I asked him could he send me a few better pics. He said the car is what it is and the body is "fairly good". I asked where he is and when he's free to show it and he didn't reply.

BMWHaus Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by alan b

I just don't like grey or cream because I'm a mechanic and even with a seat cover and being careful the interior gets dirty.
    I text the guy with the blue m3 last night hoping to view it. I asked him could he send me a few better pics. He said the car is what it is and the body is "fairly good". I asked where he is and when he's free to show it and he didn't reply.

Hes in dun loaughire or how ever u spell it haha he wudnt drive to meet me a few months back, i sed just closer to the m50 like an he sed no he had no tax or somethin, young lad i think

BMWHaus Contributor

Cheap one just went up in kerry there, looks dodgey enough tho, nankangs, says genuine csls but there reps, and has no wing liners , and scania mudflaps lol

BMWHaus Contributor

Bump

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Would you consider Alan's and pop a black interior into it or have it dyed

BMWHaus Contributor

No I'm just being very fussy with what one I want. It's a lovely car though. Don't know how it hasn't sold

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk