Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sweet jesus

BMWHaus Site Sponsor

RE: Sweet jesus

Quote Originally Posted by fluffmister
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Genius
    Yeah... Kids throwing rocks is something new to me as I am a foreigner. I think it is not parents fault, parents, most of the time, don't even know what their kids are doing. It is more likely a society's fault. I don't want to thrash Irish culture, but if the kid threw a rock to a car in Lithuania, a driver or other people around would catch the kid and seriously kick his ass and bring him to his parents, would not call a police, but would demand parents to pay for a paint job of the car.
    How do I know? I was one of them kids... However, I threw an apple to a Mercedes Benz once... Got a good beating and had never thought of throwing anything else again
    Kids are too brave in this country, cause they know they can get away with anything. They have to be a little bit afraid of elder people and have to respect them.

fully agree. sure here if you were to give one a slap you'd be done for abusing a minor
    thats why most fucking stupid things not available in most countries in europe as are in ireland . like stones to fire brigades , ambulance cars , gards scare to enter some estates , teenagers can do what ever they want , any fucker can enter in to your home or your private territory ,cos they know they will not be beaten !! and this is just crazy !law is not in your side ,and u should run of them not get your wrights in your own place!

This country seems to be getting worse everyday. It's depressing, the cops used to be able to give this scum a bit of a hiding, no one is afraid of the cops. My sister told me there's a dog floating in the canal beside her in Dublin obviously thrown in over the weekend. I can't understand how people see that as fun?

BMWHaus Guru

Country has gone too PC - end of. Can't see it changing for the better in the near future, that's for sure!

Read an article in the indo a few weeks ago about a man who found 4-5 kids kicking a puppy around like a football. If that was me who discovered these kids doing that to an innocent animal I would probably be in jail now - makes my blood boil!

BMWHaus Guru

Re: RE: Sweet jesus

Quote Originally Posted by johnmaloney88
    This country seems to be getting worse everyday. It's depressing, the cops used to be able to give this scum a bit of a hiding, no one is afraid of the cops. My sister told me there's a dog floating in the canal beside her in Dublin obviously thrown in over the weekend. I can't understand how people see that as fun?
    Nature vs nurture. Social strata. Unceasing wealth gap. Generational legacy issues. Rife drug use etc etc. Personally as I get older the more I realise that not everyone is reared the same with similar morals or ethics. There are so many variables involved. Sometimes I think intelligent, informed and socially functional people are the minority.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Venom
    Sometimes I think intelligent, informed and socially functional people are the minority.
    Just how the government of this country want it - so they can do as they please!!