Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wanted: E46 M3

BMWHaus Contributor
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine_1999 View Post
    Is that the 2004 silver grey? Its missing a few extras that I couldnt do without to be honest. Shame, I know its been well taken care of.
    Like what? Only thing its missing is sunroof and rear blind really? Arm rest is easy retro fit

Heated seats? I looked into fitting them afterwards, but seems like its a bigger job. It would be used as a winter car mainly, with a few summer bursts.

BMWHaus Contributor
    Do some squats before driving the car or something. Heated seats will be soon forgotten when all you an think about is " which road will I rip the tarmac off of today" .

When it comes to these cars take whichever car has had the best maintenance and condition. Not Mileage or extras.

BMWHaus Contributor
    I do like my heated seats for the winter! takes the edge off the early mornings on the way to work!

Quote Originally Posted by schoonerm3 View Post
    Do some squats before driving the car or something. Heated seats will be soon forgotten when all you an think about is " which road will I rip the tarmac off of today" .

When it comes to these cars take whichever car has had the best maintenance and condition. Not Mileage or extras.
    Yes especially with temperatures of -14! Why should I settle for something less if I have the choice? Anyways, still looking (The UK has the cars I'm looking for in the market, but Ireland has cheaper prices. I think I might have to save up a few more months..)

But still hoping for here!

BMWHaus Guru
    Something will come up for sure, just depends on how patient you are!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

True, I'm lucky enough to have a daily car anyway, so patience should not be a problem! (knock on wood)