Quote Originally Posted by bazz26 View Post
The difference between the Pre LCI and LCI F10 is that the LCI model got better standard equipment and minor cosmetic changes. Not sure of the specific changes to the 535D but across the entire LCI range, xenon headlights along with sat nav/bluetooth were made standard. The larger widescreen Pro NAV was still an optional extra but also available on M Sport models as part of a factory spec'd package called the M Sport Plus pack which included the Pro NAV, Harmon/Kardon loudspeaker system and 19" 351 alloys. It was good value over ordering these separately. There were two versions of the ZF automatic gearbox, the regular 8 speed and the 8 speed with the sports paddle shifters on the steering wheel. The gear shifter was slightly different on the sports one with the paddle shifters but there was no performance difference between the two gearboxes afaik. Advanced climate control was standard on the 530d/535d over the smaller engined versions but other than that everything else would be optional extra and dependent on what the first owner ordered from the factory.

If your looking in the UK then generally the BMW dealer network tends to have the nicest spec'd ones but you will pay for the privilege.

thanks you just about covered everything there. depending on the pound I am hoping to go over in august / September , but will have to sell my e60 535d beforehand. I just want to have my homework done on what I should be looking for