Quote Originally Posted by Verdigris
Quote Originally Posted by FunkySeeFunkyDoo
I've seen a black e36 with style 32's a few times, is that yours?
Afraid not, mine is hellrot red..apart from the oxidezed bonnet :@
I only fitted them in the last month or so, I had black alpina wheels on it before that.

Venom, I think an awful lot of this depends on what ride height you want to sit at, if you have adjustable camber and what sort of roads you will be driving on. 225's only touch on the bumper on mine (getting sorted shortly) but I raised the rear until I have my arch roller; lip to arch gap being roughly 70mm all around. The roads that I drive on are fairly bumpy B-roads, so a slight raise was my only option until I have the arches rolled.

What do they look like when the car is raised? I'm not a dedicated low man like some, so as long as they look well on thats the main thing and that's why we have height adjustable coilovers in

To be honest I have not bought them yet, I have said I will, so my name is on them. I want to get them if they will fit and have them as something that will look good but with the roads I am on it would just be the odd time etc. I have a genuine staggered set of motorsports to refurb that will be the every day wheel