1. Fill the tank to the brim, stops condensation in the tank.

2. Inflate the tyres to 50psi, stops flat spots.

3. disconnect battery.

4. I would change the coolant before you go as it's supposed to be done every 2 years as it loses it's anti corrosion properties over time. Might be an idea to do an oil change also.

5. Don't start the car and leave it running for a few minutes, this can do more damage as nothing gets hot enough to burn off any moisture from condensation, the exhaust will not get hot enough to burn off moisture and water will sit in the exhaust and corrode the mild steel. The engine will still be on choke also pumping excess fuel in to the engine which can seep down to the sump diluting the oil. If the car is going to be started it needs to get up to operating temp preferably driven to exercise brake calipers etc.

6. leave hand brake off, stops brakes binding

7 Store in a well ventilated garage.

8 No harm to crack a window for ventilation inside or add some gel bags to suck up moisture.

If the car is stored in a damp environment covers can cause paint blisters and generally trap moisture in which case I would not bother. If the car is in a well ventilated area a light dust cover would be fine.

There are more extreme measures you can take, I have heard people filling cylinders with oil but it's not something I have any experience with.

Good luck