So, I decided to do a bit of late evening (although wrapping up now). Gave the engine bay a good cleaning with a detailing brush and some APC, replaced a couple of headlamp bulbs and tail light bulb. New air filter fitted, coolant checked and looks fresh which is nice to see. Had the car running for a good half an hour this evening and no over heating issues or thermostat issues from the looks of things. Tomorrow I shall change the oil and oil filter as these need to be done and put a fuel filter into it also (where time permits). New wipers are also needed but for now it's home time.

Once the service is completed I shall then tackle the exterior and interior to get it looking fresher again, then hopefully next week or week after change the clutch and tackle rear suspension sagging and check over all bushes and joints etc.

Once these jobs are done it shall be booked in for it's NCT followed by a couple of small little treats to make it pop. All going well by the New Year it shall be ready for a new owner to care for it. I really like this color and would go so far as to say that if it were a non sunroof model I thing I may have kept it and swapped everything over from the Avus blue one. Whilst the car is generally in good condition there are a couple of marks on the body work however they are no overly serious and shall be documented as the project moves forward.

SOME PICTURES :

THESE NEED TO GO FOR SURE :

PLUG :

Thanks for looking .