Quote Originally Posted by Remote
Any recommendations,

Not looking for coilovers, a good damper and spring setup is what I'm after.

The Bilstein B12 setup is looking good but pricey.

Do I have an option of two different spring setups with this kit, the pro kit and sport kit??

Has anybody any pics of them fitted to an E36 M??

Some pictures I've come across on the Internet make it look very OEM, I'm not looking to drop it to the floor but a moderate looking drop would be nice. Maybe 30/35 mm

Cheers
I'm fitting the rest of my pro kit tonight. I'll throw a pic up at the weekend when I take her out of the garage for a scrub.

Keep in mind there are 3 different thicknesses of rear spring pads that can be fitted to an E36 ranging in 5mm, 7mm and 10mm. My M3 has the 10mm pads fitted.

Thing you need to mind with an E36 is that the standard fit wheels can get lost in the arches when you drop them too low. Might need spacers too.

Quote Originally Posted by kdevitt
Am planning on an H&R club kit (comfort) which has matched springs and shocks. Alloy Wheels.ie are suppliers on here - they offer a reasonable fitted price.

Pro kit lowers it moderately - sport kit is definitely more aggressive, but it won't be over the top.
Unfortunately h&R dont list a cup kit for the M3 even though alloywheels.ie do....