small update on this

I managed to undo ll the nuts and seperate the faces from the rim, It was not too difficult as i had expected.

Once the faces were off i gave the lips a really good polish wit the metal polish and drill , really happy with them as they are like a mirror now !

the faces are ready to go for powder-coating now but the only issue i have if someone can help is how do i describe that i want a hyper silver finish n them, ? is there a code on these colours or what way does it work?

also i spent a good hour washing the inside of the rim removing any dirt and tar and removing wheel weight s but i cannot remove the wheel weight residue, i have tried AG tar remover and sticky residue remover but it aint working, anyone any tips?

some of the hardware for the rebuild is on its way already minus the bolts as im still pricing them

im using a modified hex cap which is polished metal and not plastic and it sits over the plastic hex cover on the main cap, i think it s looks a lot better and the polished metals should look well together.

here is a picture to give an idea of what i mean

http://www.318ti.org/forum/showthread.php?t=35513

more updates soon