Quote Originally Posted by Curran
To be honest, arranging a meet on the day is a big ask.
People usually need a few days notice, to get out and wash the car if nothing else!!

Fair play for your get up and go....but maybe aim for next Thursday to let the thread get some interest and momentum!?
Hi Dave,

Thank you for the feed back and nice comment, tbh on the 17th March I had posted a "Who's up for a meet Thursday the 20th March" on the BMWHAUS WEEKCLY MEET Sticky and would agree that possibly 2-3 days notice was too short notice, there shall so far be about 6-10 attending the first weekly meet and then hopefully the numbers shall grow as the weather gets more predictable and more people hear there is a weekly meet on every Thursday.

Quote Originally Posted by Venom
Quote Originally Posted by Curran
To be honest, arranging a meet on the day is a big ask.
People usually need a few days notice, to get out and wash the car if nothing else!!

Fair play for your get up and go....but maybe aim for next Thursday to let the thread get some interest and momentum!?
As far as I can see he has organised todays ahead of time for just that reason?
I did indeed but possibly not enough forewarning, anywho it is going ahead this evening and here's hoping numbers grow as word gets around over the next while