Quote Originally Posted by Mike-Rafone
Thanks for the reply mate! Did you get yours new? What's the differences in the m sport and the se? Forgive my ignorance here
Have mine almost 2 years now, so not from new! There isn't much difference in spec between them to be honest. Exterior trim in shadowline black on m-sport - chrome on se, interior trim is usually piano black or brushed silver on m-sport, steering wheel has perforated leather, 'M' badge and thumb grips on m-sport, bumpers, and, I think the wheels on the m-sport are 19inch as apposed to 18s on the se. Engine, suspension and seats all the same. I'm open to correction though of course, as there are probably some other subtle differences. Also the wheels are known to crack.

I'm getting close to 400 miles to a tank about 34-35mpg motorway and about 26-27mpg combined going by the OBD. Drive her hard is obviously less. Lag isn't bad because the 2 turbos try eliminate lag. Think the known faults are turbos, coil packs, some gearbox problems, rear light module on drivers side and parking sensors..... but I'm pretty sure these faults are across the range, but can be pricey nonetheless. Some like the gearbox is software and can be flashed and updated.

Service history, regular oil changes including intermediate and brakes should all be checked / documented for piece of mind, and try get one with an extended warranty. This is something I need to look into.

Hope that helps!