I can't quiet understand it my self,why someone would leave their home and live in another country and impose their culture on the host country. Surly if their original country was that good why leave in the first place. When integrating into a new society you should live by the host countries customs and contribute to society as a whole given that you chose to live there in the first place. It's gone so wrong in England that Christmas is banned in certain English burroughs.
There is a speech by an Australian politician who welcomes all nationalities, but clarifies while you live in Australia, accept Australian values if you don't like it f##" off. It's in relation to religious pictures in schools which were offensive to non Christians.
I have worked in foreign countries and respect all their traditions and customs whether I agree/understand them or not.I have watched Muslim religious tv and if I were to apply that logic I could find it deeply offensive as a Christian but should I impose my views no way.
Rant over