Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Are e39s selling ?

RE: Are e39s selling ?

Quote Originally Posted by indigais
    http://cars.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/2003-bmw-520i-se-automatic/6949067
    Sort of struggling to see your point to be honest. Yes, it's got a newer reg plate, but that's about all it has going in its favour.

Personally, if I had a grand to spend on an e39 I'd be looking at the OP's car, rather than that.

Older cars (10 years+) have zero prestige in the reg plate anyway. Wouldn't matter a tap to me, if say a nice e38 740i/750i has a 98 plate, or a 02 plate.

In fact, part of me wants the older plate, so joe average looks on, and thinks what good condition it's in, compared to his two year old, swirled, diesel, kia depression box 'wit d cheep tax'

agreed, the op's car needs nothing the one linked in the dd ad just from a glance needs a front end respray and has no nct theres also no mention of any work done whatsoever apart from "ready for nct"

Quote Originally Posted by indigais
    Quote Originally Posted by Gar
    agreed, the op's car needs nothing the one linked in the dd ad just from a glance needs a front end respray and has no nct theres also no mention of any work done whatsoever apart from "ready for nct"
    i believe this car 97 need some work any way
    i just a try to say people better buy 03 or 02 for 1000e not 97 and thats it
    i see the point you are making and understand completely but you know just as well as me that one car at 1K euro and another at 1k euro can be completely different condition wise, from first glance at both ads the 523 looks to be in much better condition

BMWHaus Site Sponsor

dont mind "mint" and "best" ,but its very good car for money http://cars.donedeal.ie/damagedcars-for-sale/bmw-520-mint-price-reduced/6638531 this could be got for better price and is in my place

Quote Originally Posted by Gar
    "ready for nct"
    That line always gives me a chuckle, such nonsense.

I'm ready for a three-way with Natalie Portman and Jennifer Lawrence. Doesn't fcuking well mean I'm getting it though, does it?

BMWHaus Guru

Jennifer Lawrence... Nice choice Natalie Portman too, but Jennifer Lawrence... Yum. This thread has gone on some slight tangents...

BMWHaus Guru

Quote Originally Posted by El_Marko
    Sort of struggling to see your point to be honest. Yes, it's got a newer reg plate, but that's about all it has going in its favour.

Personally, if I had a grand to spend on an e39 I'd be looking at the OP's car, rather than that.

Older cars (10 years+) have zero prestige in the reg plate anyway. Wouldn't matter a tap to me, if say a nice e38 740i/750i has a 98 plate, or a 02 plate.

In fact, part of me wants the older plate, so joe average looks on, and thinks what good condition it's in, compared to his two year old, swirled, diesel, kia depression box 'wit d cheep tax'
    You and me both @[El_Marko]