The car is slowly getting to a stage where it's handling the power. It was not looked after when I bought it and nobody in Irl know enough about the engine to fix the boost issue. Turned out I fix that myself after 6 months of testing etc. Then I freakishly broke the propshaft.

As the car stands now she runs superbly and the electronically controlled 204bhp engine is stunning. It's more like a petrol than a diesel.

I'm pushing it fairly close to the limit. The OEM bushes can't take the torque and last only a few months. This is causing the CV Joint on the prop to fail.

I've designed and fitted my own polyurethane bushes more or less all over the car and its transferring the power to the road, not the body of the car.

The E46 chassis is not good at handling the torque. Anything over 420ft lb is not advisable. If you want more you will need to poly Bush and to a hard strength (I'm using 93A).

Finally the auto box's don't remap well as the torque inverter fails. On the manual the dual mass flywheel will vibrate under heavy load in the higher gears. This is very very common and to avoid this you need to accelerate with higher revvs. The only solution is to fit a solid flywheel.

If you want to leave to engine as std there are no issues. However if you tune the engine be ready with deep pockets.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk