Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Driving styles

RE: Driving styles

Quote Originally Posted by kendo
    Quote Originally Posted by PaddyMcGrath
    Quote Originally Posted by kendo
    Quote Originally Posted by PaddyMcGrath
    I'd consider myself a pretty smooth driver, always trying to become smoother though. I'll rev match coming down through the box and heel / toe if necessary. I rarely left foot brake - usually just to heat the brakes early in the morning - but can do it without smashing everyone off the windscreen. Best fuel consumption in the last couple of weeks was 56.8MPG on a long trip to Galway in my own car. Worst was 12.3MPG in the S3 one Sunday morning...
    Is that 56.8 in a diesel Paddy? I presume your car is a 320d or am I confusing yours with some one else's.
    It is indeed
    It's a stunning looking car you have, I seen you had pics of it parked against a wall in Ferrybank it looked like it was against the wall just beyond the grain silos or is my location way off????
    I'm from Ferrybank so you're probably not wrong

Driving styles

Ah right cool my young lads live up there over in Marymount. I'm from the otherside of town (Ballybeg) I live in Kilkenny now tho. I'm surprised iv never seen your car I'm down that way a lot. Haha iv totally derailed this thread.

BMWHaus Guru

Here's my driving style :hehe!:

http://youtu.be/6OH0bhBTDUs
    http://youtu.be/6OH0bhBTDUs

BMWHaus Site Sponsor

Driving styles

I drive calmly enough most of the time but I do get my moments of spirited driving.

Super4 BMW
    www.facebook.com/super4bmw
    www.instagram.com/super4bmw
    www.super4.ie - Early 2014

BMWHaus Contributor

I used to think I was a quick driver, but since I moved over here my outlook has changed. Every set of traffic light here are like a mini grand Prix where green really does mean go not like at home when it means time to put the car in gear. Have the feeling I will scare the life out of someone when I'm back home next week