Quote Originally Posted by satumashirt611
Quote Originally Posted by Super4
If you have email trails with all correspondence James then email one big email containing all emails sent to Parcel2go telling them that if you do not receive your refund you shall take the matter to the consumer ombudsman.

Did you pay for collection using a credit card/Paypal etc? If so open a claim with the respective party looking for cancellation of payment or refund. You will also want to be compensated for DOE cancellation fee so make them aware of this also.

Hope this helps,

Super4 BMW
www.facebook.com/super4bmw
www.instagram.com/super4bmw
www.super4.ie - Early 2014
They contacted me a few minutes ago saying how sorry they are(USUAL s***) saying for a extra 35 euro they would get a different courier to collect monday.i replied and said it was their problem and they should pay the extra.that or refund..the person in uk with my wheels now wont answer emails either as she is not impressed.gonna book collection with barry from deliverit.ie. .no tracking but always collected..
Afaik Deliver-it can track. I've done it 2 ways. If the guy who collects leaves a DPD docket you can use that no to track or a their website just call them up and ask them.