Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Becoming "The car guy"

BMWHaus Guru

RE: Becoming "The car guy"

I get this stuff all the time. Even from people working with our suppliers & friends of colleagues, ex-colleagues & even friends of ex-colleagues!
    The latest is one of my colleagues came over with an issue with his heated seat in his e60 erratically switching off. The funny oen was he asked if I'd ever come cross it before? I don't mind helping out but i'm not the oracle of knowledge!
    Current Garage:
    e36 Convertible, e63 M6,F82 M4, R53 Cooper S, F57 JCW, R53 JCW GP1, Porsche Panamera, Porsche 991 C4S

Helping people is one thing but doing it for them is another , I have an associate I wouldn't class him as a mate as the only time you hear from him is when he wants something

Anyway hes the most useless cunt iv ever met in my life iv done one or two little jobs on his car mainly I would show him he'd make a balls of it id lose patience and end up doing it now when he rings I either hang up or simply say no idea best go to a mechanic

BMWHaus Guru

And this morning in work where can I get a CAT for a mazda!!! I said dipetane as it's a 50,000 car :surprised:

BMWHaus Contributor

Re: RE: Becoming "The car guy"

Quote Originally Posted by Gar
    Helping people is one thing but doing it for them is another , I have an associate I wouldn't class him as a mate as the only time you hear from him is when he wants something

Anyway hes the most useless c*** iv ever met in my life iv done one or two little jobs on his car mainly I would show him he'd make a balls of it id lose patience and end up doing it now when he rings I either hang up or simply say no idea best go to a mechanic
    Jasis Gar in not that bad am I?

Re: Becoming "The car guy"

No your not that bad your worse nigel

BMWHaus Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by Gar

Anyway hes the most useless c*** iv ever met in my life iv done one or two little jobs on his car mainly I would show him he'd make a balls of it id lose patience and end up doing it now when he rings I either hang up or simply say no idea best go to a mechanic
    To put up with that they want to be fair good looking or a boss :wink: as its a he we will go with 2nd choice :happy:

Becoming "The car guy"

The time, money we had spent in learning this knowledge and techniques
    should at least be compensated even by just a small token or just a mere symbiotic response. Like probably he will offer his service to fix broken machines in an area of his expertise.
    Again not for free but at least a petrol gift card will do .

Did you turn it offandonagain?

Re: RE: Becoming "The car guy"

Quote Originally Posted by outofbandii
    Did you turn it offandonagain?