Keith I appreciate you cousin might be upset but let's not blame that on me.
I have done more CCC and CIC retrofits than many many people around and I never had this issue.
I saw your cousin the other day and ran a diag and reset a few modules but nothing worked.
I did not charge him for that.

Now yes if anyone calls me to reset a warning light I have to charge, I run a business, not a charity. I never charge when I did something wrong, and sometimes I miscode or miswire something, in that case it is free or course.

I have done lots of freebies to yourself and your cousin and my prices were always good value, you never complained about my prices. Nor Keith.
Nothing wrong with that Sport button either. Not sure why this is coming up.
Your cousin bought a faulty CCC that he supplied to me for installation, not my fault if the DVD was not working. He got a new one, I coded it and did not charge anything extra for it.

Keep in mind your cousin bought a LCI CCC version from 2007, this is not meant for his car, which is a 2005 model. This may explain why it would not reset as expected, who knows. Mixing parts from different productions years as one can imagine, does not always work 100%.

Now as I said to your cousin I will try to see if I can find a solution, but so far nothing.
If someone has a suggestion, feel free to share.