So had a good look around the car today. Need it get the rust sorted first the rear boot lid

Passenger side door.

Rear arch

I also picked up a service kit oil air and fuel filter along with plugs ! The front driver side headlight was fogging up due to a crack but a spare was included in the sale so I fitted that today.

The two front fogs were sprayed over which looked crap so I popped ten out and removed the paint

Gave them a good going over and removed the paint. They are not in great condition but look much better on the car now. I will be changing them going forward anyway.

I got two quotes today of €1000 to repaint the car with exception of the roof or €1,100 to wrap the car in Matt Black. I'm undecided as yet which route to take any thoughts on this appreciated?

My plans are getting it mechanically sound changing out the thermostat and housing along with fitting a new water pump with metal impeller going to refresh the suspension new shocks and eibach springs etc. going to fit yellow fogs and angel eyes looked at these

http://www.electrodirect.ie/3-series-e36-96-99-estate/9483-lpbm21-bmw-e36-1290-0899-angel-eyes-black.html

New wheels and tyres on the cards too. So the shipping list at the moment is

Mtech front bumper
Front passenger wheel arch liner
Yellow fogs
Springs and shocks
Wheels and tyres.
Rear dog guard to keep the two hounds from jumping all over the car!!
Thermostat and housing
Water pump with metal impeller
Brake pads

Any links to parts or if you know of any for sale please let me know especially the front bumper.

I could of bought a car with everything done already but I'm looking forward to going down my own route with this.

Finally the spec