Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Come on Ireland

Administrator

RE: Come on Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by Ketron
    3rd time trying to register for your site, no joy, keep getting asked for an alias! I'm already registered! No offence, but a functioning site would be paramount to an offer. :wink:
    Are you trying to register with the same email address? If you are already registered, why are you registering again! :P

For postcode issues, use 0000, but other than that, Ive never had any problems with people registering!
    [hr]
    Quote Originally Posted by Paddy
    Balls............. If only I could see into the future!:blush:
    Sorry Paddy; was literally a last minute decision; regretting it now!

BMWHaus Guru

That website has a serious case of the handicaps! I know ye mean good, but my nephew could throw together a better operation than that.

I know it sounds rough but I actually went to spent my money and I couldnt!!! WTF!!!!!! :surprised::surprised::surprised::surprised:

Administrator

You are the 1st person; and I honestly mean that, to say they have a problem with the site (postcode on registration aside)
    If you dont mind sharing your opinions, via PM, please, Id be interested in hearing them.

The offer does not start until midnight, so you wont see the 35% until then!

BMWHaus Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Curran
    You are the 1st person; and I honestly mean that, to say they have a problem with the site (postcode on registration aside)
    If you dont mind sharing your opinions, via PM, please, Id be interested in hearing them.

Dave, I'm sorry for my public post but it gets to the stage when you're trying to give a business money and its not accepted, it drives me mental!

The funny thing is I'm trying to give ye my business! :happy::happy::happy:

Administrator

I dont mind the public post - thats not an issue!

Im trying to help you, but you arent telling me the issue....I'll gladly take your money!
    If you prefer; let me know what you want, via PM, I'll give you the price (less 35%) and you can pay direct to PayPal.

BMWHaus Guru

I dont mind the public post - thats not an issue!

Im trying to help you, but you arent telling me the issue....I'll gladly take your money!
    If you prefer; let me know what you want, via PM, I'll give you the price (less 35%) and you can pay direct to PayPal.
    Hi Dave,

I've bee trying to register to the 'shed, which im a member, and I've been notified I don't have the correct alias?! Or my my phone number is invalid?

Something isnt right,

Regards,

Cethern

Administrator

Cethern,
    Thanks for the heads up, I have gone through the registration process, and there is an issue - first person to make me aware of it!
    I was attempting to ingrate a new payment module on the site during the week and I must have changed some setting by mistake - I'll look into it now, as Im sure there'll be others who will have the same issue.

Thanks,
    Dave

Re: RE: Come on Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by Ketron

Dave, I'm sorry for my public post but it gets to the stage when you're trying to give a business money and its not accepted, it drives me mental!

The funny thing is I'm trying to give ye my business! :happy::happy::happy:

Administrator

Folks,

Just an update on this - I've been working on the issue since it was first raised by Ketron.
    Havent found the root cause, but continue to work on it.

The issue is for new customers attempting to register. Customers already registered, shouldnt have any problems.

Terrible timing - going to look like clowns now!
    Dave

Re: Come on Ireland

Dave sites causing issues for members registered already ,friend on mine wanted to stick in an order so i gave him my login details but kept getting an error just gave up