Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: E9X Options

RE: E9X Options

I bought an E92 a few months back and even then there wasn't a huge selection. I was looking for a 330d but after a bit of research, bought a 325d. The 325d can very easily be remapped to over the 330d power. With a remap you'll see 275bhp and about 460 ftlbs torque at the flywheel.

Options I would look for:

MSport
    Manual
    Leather
    Sat Nav
    Privacy glass

BMWHaus Guru

RE: E9X Options

Cheers for the advice lads, ideally I want something with sub 50k miles on it, don't want to have to start digging into replacing suspension parts and consumables (clutch, flywheel etc) straight away

Budget will be at the very max 20k but I'd like to get something nice around the 17-18 mark and have a rainy day fund

Would like something that hasn't been remapped, and initially I wont be planning one and if I do it will be relatively conservative.

I've few months to pick one up, or even longer so I'll try hold out for a manual 330d e92 msport with Pro Nav, and hopefully bluetooth and a few other goodies. Should keep me going for a few years, although the last few years I haven't been holding onto cars too long