Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer
I dunno why people are so quick to blame Joms and I don't mean that as an insult to anyone. I live in the back of beyonds in Co. Galway and Joms are an improvement over stock suspension or stock with a lowering spring. Something else is to blame for your poor rear handling. What tyres do you have and what exactly is the problem?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Sorry to hear about your back just the wording is what threw me off thought you meant the back of the car as it reads like that too. I would say that if your worried about what the car will look like lowering springs are not enough. Have you raised the coilovers to the max? front and rear? What profile tyre do you use? The joms are harsher the lower they are. They are soft enough when at max height IMO.
Quote Originally Posted by Johny14586
The joms are not the cause of my back issues here. I have them in the car for the last 3 years and they were fine I would recomend them to anyone, I never said there was a problem with rear end handling either. I have nerve damage in my back since last summer, which was my own fault from lifting something on my own it work. So i need a softer more forgiving suspension.