Sorry miles added to original post.

The car has been in the family roughly 8-10 years.
Father owned it up until about 3 years ago until the brother took it to the uk. I flew over last sept i think and drove it home. Have been drivong it ever since right up until jan 31st. I fitted the springs/shocks etc.

Service history as far as im aware hasnt really been documented(sin i know). The car has been taken car off by a family friend(mechanic). Some may know him from driver(starvin).

All work from when my father and myself owned the car has been carried out by him when ever needed. My brother got some service work done in the uk iswell.

I can check with the father to see if he has any old reciepts but i dont think he does. Havent check the service book for stamps/service intervals but i can check.

I was told that the engine is running great. That the emissions results from december for a car of its age/mileage is fantastic.
[hr]
Its a very honest car to be honest. Not the cleanest you will find but well looked after.

As stated there is 1 or 2 small rust spots as you could imagine but its solid. Easily sorted. No dents/big scrapes as such