I know the mileage is high, and you're right the condition of the car is very good. I might have mentioned before it has been requested & used for a few weddings as the grooms man or bridesmaid transport, as it always looks so well!

So there's no justification in keeping the car on the basis that it is a low mileage example & in future years that it will be worth something. Plus I already have the e36 convertible tucked away.
The e39 has given me 9 years of great, fun & reliable service but it doesn't have a novelty factor to warrant keeping it, I can somewhat justify the e36 as it is a convertible, that's its novelty factor.

Because of the e39's mileage I have receipts folder that is bulging, I've done all the "problem" jobs between the 110-130k mile mark including:
- CCV replacement
- Alternator rebuild
- New Fuel pump
- Cooling system overhaul (new radiator, water pump, thermostat, hoses, all OEM)
- New OEM front wheel hubs/bearings
- Lemforder front suspension
- Rocker cover & oil filter housing gasket
- Front cup holders, replaced twice!
That's on top of the maintenance type items that are always done on time like brake discs/pads, plugs, oil, brake fluid, etc.

I've also got some pretty neat extras in the car:
- OEM Xenons from factory
- Rear view mirror with compass
- e46 M3 SMG with working paddle shift on auto box (cost me mental money new!)
- OEM fire extinguisher
- OEM first aid kit
- Sony "Sound on top" amplifier, Pioneer premium speakers all round & DICE iPod integration
- My custom door handle illumination

It has a nice spec & the fun memories I had in it which is tipping back in favour of keeping it but there's no storage space in sentimentalities! At €3k it wouldn't even cover the yearly cost of the Motor tax for the other two and that is the dilemma.