Thread: Paving/Driveways

Paving/Driveways

Hey all,

Looking to get the lawn on one side of my driveway taken away and perhaps widen the pillars by a very small amount (without requiring planning permission).

Does anybody have any contacts in this game? Need to get the two cars in nice and snug without having a wheel on the grass!

BMWHaus Guru

RE: Paving/Driveways

Were getting some work done to the house at the minute and found this site great.

Just put in what your looking for and lads will give you quotes and out bid each other

http://www.onlinetradesmen.ie/

BMWHaus Guru

Paving/Driveways

Where are you based?

BMWHaus Guru

Quote Originally Posted by elmo
    Hey all,

Looking to get the lawn on one side of my driveway taken away and perhaps widen the pillars by a very small amount (without requiring planning permission).

Does anybody have any contacts in this game? Need to get the two cars in nice and snug without having a wheel on the grass!
    I know of someone who bought a house and heard that planning was needed to widen the gateway so they decided against it. A few weeks later they needed a skip as they were tidying up the house. Unfortunately, the stupid skip driver hit one of the gate pillars with the back of the truck and knocked it down. Sadly the builder who rebuilt wasn't on the ball and he rebuilt it about a foot away from where the original one was :wink:

Haha John - nice advice!

We are in Clonee - Dublin 15. It's not a big space maybe 12ft by 6ft of clay to be removed and concrete poured.

BMWHaus Guru

Paving/Driveways

If you want a good contractor let me know.