Quote Originally Posted by Leins
Quote Originally Posted by Peter-E36
I don't know how you could choose between any of them Jeff! That's interesting though, I would've thought your order of preference would be CSL, M5, then C2. A B6 would be incredible!
The CSL is a better car in almost every way (looks apart IMO), but there's just something about the little Alpina. It's full of personality, if that makes sense, and every drive is special. The other two are mentalists though
I know exactly what you mean, a fun car can be a lot more enjoyable than a more powerful more serious car. Personality goes a long way too!

Quote Originally Posted by Bayerische
Quote Originally Posted by Leins
Quote Originally Posted by Peter-E36
I don't know how you could choose between any of them Jeff! That's interesting though, I would've thought your order of preference would be CSL, M5, then C2. A B6 would be incredible!
The CSL is a better car in almost every way (looks apart IMO), but there's just something about the little Alpina. It's full of personality, if that makes sense, and every drive is special. The other two are mentalists though
I know exactly what you mean Jeff. There is something very simple and uncomplicated about an E30. You don't need to be going fast. My E30 325i cab is the most fun to drive of all my cars and would probably be the last one I would sell.
That's exactly why I feel like I missed out by never owning an e30, I'd love a well sorted e30 318iS I'd say it's probably one of the most fun cars you could own