Quote Originally Posted by Andy
You did the first step right with the PVA to seal. You need a proper floor paint which is generally grey or red from most suppliers. You can get different colours but that's more expensive. A decent hardware/builders providers will supply it. You need to put down a few coats with the first ideally thinned. Just use a roller with a handle and a tray.

If your floor is power floated and it gets any sort of traffic the paint will eventually lift.
Hi Andy, if I may a quick question as you seem knowledgeable on the matter...
I have built the Garage and completed it last June. The floor has been power floated as I wished for it to be able to take some abuse like tools falling or jacking up a car without the fear of making holes in the concrete. My wish was to paint the floor with epoxy paint. The builder told me I had to wait for more or less a year to allow the concrete to dry and only than give it few coats of epoxy. If I had painted the floor anytime previous to the concrete being dry, the paint could have lifted. From what I am reading it seams it would lift none the less with all traffic from cars ? :surprised: :sad: :crying: Is that the case ? If it was it would mean I just have to leave it as is! Cheers