Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Selling my M3 CS on the bay.

RE: Selling my M3 CS on the bay.

Thanks frank glws

Quote Originally Posted by DreamcarAl
    Was this the black one bought in Kildare last year? I know that one went to cork.
    This was lukedukes car, a good friend of mine who is offline these days. It was imported back in 2007 to his ownership - bought over a cuppa at a trackday in Mondello come to think of it I saw it last year in Celbridge a few times so presumed it was local to there and then sold to Cork before Xmas.

While researching the car I found the thread from way back when.I also saw what he paid for it back in 07!!!!Fifty odd thou I think:surprised:

Quote Originally Posted by frankieflow
    While researching the car I found the thread from way back when.I also saw what he paid for it back in 07!!!!Fifty odd thou I think:surprised:
    Yeah he traded his then 6 year old Topaz M3 as part of the deal.

BMWHaus Guru

What's next Frank?
    Current Garage:
    e36 Convertible, e63 M6,F82 M4, R53 Cooper S, F57 JCW, R53 JCW GP1, Porsche Panamera, Porsche 991 C4S

Hey Mark,
    Going building a house this year so thinning out the toys for now:crying:
    Hoping to get into an e92 M next year.Hoping being the operative word:wink:Are you in an M6 now?

Some amount of plonkers on eBay.The car sold last wednesday,took twelve hours for winning bidder to make contact.

Friday morning was the next time he messaged me stating he was going to do a hpi check that night!Three days after he won the auction,So needless to say I told him how unprofessional he was being and that all this preliminary stuff should have been done before he made a bid.

Monday morning before he got back to me stating the car was clear..I then told him he needs to pay at the very least a deposit for me to hold the car.
    Told me he was working the next two weekends and no mention of money.

I expressed my concern and told him he was stalling the deal and he needed to be straight up with me as I can resist the car.Still no reply.....

What will I do?

BMWHaus Guru

Selling my M3 CS on the bay.

Assume he's not going to buy the car and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave
    Assume he's not going to buy the car and move on.
    Yep you are right Dave.Waste of time though right..Forgot to say he insulted the car twice since buying it,stating he would leave a deposit normally but it looks rough so he won't Also said "Of course I want the car,its the cheapest CS by miles and I will make a killing on it here in the UK' a comment that left a bad taste in my mouth being honest.

What a twat..