Quote Originally Posted by oo7m3
Quote Originally Posted by Jeffvader
Quote Originally Posted by oo7m3
Quote Originally Posted by Hobbs
Carbon lorraine are a brilliant pad, but only for track or rally use really.

Squeek like mad, and if its dark, when braking hard you literally see sparks flying!! I think feroda ds3000 are in the same ballpark.

Wouldn't recommend them for everyday driving. They would wreck your head.
Yea this is what I was worried about alright. Just want to upgrade them to a better pad if I can...

Have a bit of a wobble under breaking but only from high speeds being told it would not be my discs so i have ordered a cheap set of front pads to see... I have been told from a track day you can get a build up of sh*** on the pads and cause the wobble?? Hopefully it will be the pads and if not I'm going to order a Hi Spec BBK...
I had this exact problem only last month - dropped it into the stealer for a look. Took it for a test drive with me and then back to measure the pads. Found a small issue with one pad , a quick rubdown and hay presto. They said it was because the car is a garage queen, with moisture and break dust build up…..
Cool cheers for the info, I'll stick the new pads in and see how I go... Fingers crossed it's only the pads only thing is mine started to judder after a track day
did you tell them you drove around the track once and then went crying to your mammy

the cheap pad trick is defo worth a try as it put my mind to rest also with a similar issue

that said these M cars do love a set of front discs lol