Quote Originally Posted by ERIKA5
Quote Originally Posted by DarrenE3601
You looking for any brand ? I'm sell kenda at €45 each

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi I looking brands like KHUMO FULDA HANKOOK TOYO FALKEN YOKOHAMA I look for nice stretch. Must be asymmetric not directional THANKS.
The Kr20 would eat any of the above named tyres. The only thing it isn't is asymmetric.

I only drive on kr20s. Put Pirelli Pzero in the bin in favour of them. €45 is scandalous for them. You wouldn't buy cheap Chinese tyres for that in your size.
[hr]

Hi I looking brands like KHUMO FULDA HANKOOK TOYO FALKEN YOKOHAMA I look for nice stretch. Must be asymmetric not directional THANKS.
The Kr20 would eat any of the above named tyres. The only thing it isn't is asymmetric.

I only drive on kr20s. Put Pirelli Pzero in the bin in favour of them. €45 is scandalous for them. You wouldn't buy cheap Chinese tyres for that in your size.
[hr]

[hr]