Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Car storage

BMWHaus Guru

RE: Car storage

Quote Originally Posted by thetangerine
    If ya have the room at ure house try these http://www.dancovershop.com/ie/products/marquees.aspx?gclid=CKWhy8SA6sgCFeKx2wodEhkCpQ
    Bought 1 last year for the r32 skyline nd it's still going strong works out bout €20 a month if ya got 2 years out of it which I should
    i had considered one of those. We have very little shelter and on top of a hill so would be curious to know how they are for stability. Would it blow away?

Quote Originally Posted by Venom
    Quote Originally Posted by thetangerine
    If ya have the room at ure house try these http://www.dancovershop.com/ie/products/marquees.aspx?gclid=CKWhy8SA6sgCFeKx2wodEhkCpQ
    Bought 1 last year for the r32 skyline nd it's still going strong works out bout €20 a month if ya got 2 years out of it which I should
    i had considered one of those. We have very little shelter and on top of a hill so would be curious to know how they are for stability. Would it blow away?
    Not yet nd it's seen some strong winds last Jan. On top of a hill myself wit no shelter to the front of it nd it hasn't move yet but you get 4 ground u shaped anchors to hammer into the ground nd added 4 extra on each corner. Also the ground sheet is velcroed to all 4 side of the tent so the weight of that car on the sheet would help a lot also. Personally I think it a fine bit of kit nd the skyline has never bin happier even carpeted it dis summer for the craic. Also while building it I found a few pin holes where it had bin folded. Rang em up nd got a free main cover without sending back the old1 as I told em I couldn't afford the postage back. Great ppl to deal wit nd based in the Netherlands I believe

BMWHaus Site Sponsor

looking for 1-3 spaces ,south side if possible ,short or longer term ,cheap

BMWHaus Guru

Car storage

Quote Originally Posted by Valdelisbmw
    Indoor or outdoor?

BMWHaus Site Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Andy
    Indoor or outdoor?
    better indoor :huh:

BMWHaus Contributor

Unit beside has just been rented , huge space for 650 , 10 cars in easily , nice little office upstairs aswell , i'f i hear of another one i'l give u a shout