Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Rte2's fast and furious

BMWHaus Contributor

RE: Rte2's fast and furious

Load a bollix..is that what ye dubs be at

BMWHaus Guru

Putting on my tin foil hat here but would a state funded company like RTE ever show something the state obviously considers a scourge in a positive light?

Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer
    Going mental here to watch it but to no avail. Has anyone a way of downloading it and sending it on. I've tried all the vpns nothing is working here for me

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Try and download an extension for google chrome called Hola, make sure it's the extension not the app, then enable it in your settings. I use it to watch us netflix etc. make sure to disable it after your finished though as it'll slow your internet down.

BMWHaus Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Venom
    Putting on my tin foil hat here but would a state funded company like RTE ever show something the state obviously considers a scourge in a positive light?
    But sure how would they pay for the roads without us clowns wi sup up cars and massive 2l engines!

Joke, that's all I'm saying! I've had rants on this, and these inbreds won't get me started again.

BMWHaus Guru

It's Rte Johnny they have basically everything blocked. I've tried everything

BMWHaus Guru

Have you tried www.unblock-us.com
    With this you just enter the unblock-us DNS entry in to your router (or device) and in your account you can select the country you want to pretend to be in, switching between countries as needed without having to change the DNS.
    You get one week free trial and $4.99 a month after that. There are free versions of this type of service but three things to consider:
    - Why is it free? What are they getting in return?
    - Unblock-us is OK speed wise, free ones can be crap
    - Good choice of countries to choose from
    Current Garage:
    e36 Convertible, e63 M6,F82 M4, R53 Cooper S, F57 JCW, R53 JCW GP1, Porsche Panamera, Porsche 991 C4S

BMWHaus Guru

Rte2's fast and furious

Quote Originally Posted by rebel.ranter
    Have you tried www.unblock-us.com
    With this you just enter the unblock-us DNS entry in to your router (or device) and in your account you can select the country you want to pretend to be in, switching between countries as needed without having to change the DNS.
    You get one week free trial and $4.99 a month after that. There are free versions of this type of service but three things to consider:
    - Why is it free? What are they getting in return?
    - Unblock-us is OK speed wise, free ones can be crap
    - Good choice of countries to choose from
    Thanks Mark. No good same shite. I give up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BMWHaus Guru

Pity now that you can't watch Fair City! I did a bit of searching and it seems RYE are blocking VPNs as they start discovering their IP addresses. Here are 3 more that are all paid for VPNs that worked with RTE Player up to July of this year judging by the article:

http://www.watchtvabroad.com/how-to-watch-rte-player-abroad/

http://www.watchtvabroad.com/link/ipvanish
    http://www.watchtvabroad.com/link/vyprvpn
    http://www.watchtvabroad.com/link/hidemyass

It doesn't look like any of these offer a free trial though.
    Current Garage:
    e36 Convertible, e63 M6,F82 M4, R53 Cooper S, F57 JCW, R53 JCW GP1, Porsche Panamera, Porsche 991 C4S

BMWHaus Guru

Maybe a silly question but what does RTE or other channels gain from blocking their content to other countries? To not slow down their server or something is it?

BMWHaus Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Peter-E36
    Maybe a silly question but what does RTE or other channels gain from blocking their content to other countries? To not slow down their server or something is it?
    Think its a lot to do with the like of sky having rights to the gaa

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk