Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy325ci
Hey guys!

Got my hands on a HK amp a while ago .... Unfortunately I can't find an amp wiring diagram anywhere to retrofit it to my 325ci.

Has anyone by any chance done this before or have a diagram?

Jimmy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
You need the complete HK wiring harness. Trying to make it out yourself is a waste of time and will most likely be wrong.
The harness is different if your car is a coupe or saloon
It is also different depending on the build date of the car as the amp went through a few hardware revisions too. So you may buy one that is not going to fully fit your amp.

A complete plug and play already made wiring harness from the dealer from example, with part number 61116918151 costs around 600 euros.

Now you may be spending that amount of money, install everything and end up with no sound as your amp may be faulty. A lot of those amps become faulty after a while.

You can buy 6 channels amps brand new amp for less money that loom costs and you will have more power per channel.

You can get the harness used as well, but usually breakers don't bother removing the carpet to take all the wires in one piece, they cut it in half with one end only available to you. Try to figure out how to wire the other end.

If you are lucky enough to find a used in one piece, then you still run the risk of ending up with the wrong harness for your car and a faulty amp too.

My 2 cents