Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bmw 7 series E65 730d

Quote Originally Posted by alan b View Post
    Thats not a sport anyway, i sold a 2008 sport recently with low miles, i sold it to a guy who was going exporting it but he still has it if your interested? Have a look at my old thread at it and let me know!
    Just looking at your one and its sitting at se height looks to be sitting same as voodoos did it say se on the book as it shows up as se on the book using cartell

BMWHaus Contributor
    Quote Originally Posted by Gar View Post
    Your wrong it is a sport
    Sorry, with them seats, cream pillars and headliner i thaught it was an se, i thaught all sport had grey/black headliner
    Yea it said se on the book, it was first registered to bmw dealer, so i dont know why that is, it was full m sport spec though, black headliner, steering wheel, shadowline trim etc.

Quote Originally Posted by alan b View Post
    Sorry, with them seats, cream pillars and headliner i thaught it was an se, i thaught all sport had grey/black headliner
    Yea it said se on the book, it was first registered to bmw dealer, so i dont know why that is, it was full m sport spec though, black headliner, steering wheel, shadowline trim etc.
    To be honest as voodoo Siad it's very hard to really tell them apart unlike earlier models the e6x 7's don't follow the same path I don't think I'd be to pushed on the 7 in sport or se as they are so similar unless you wanted the suspension , its likely your one was an Se and someone ticked a few of the sport options iv seen a few se's with sport wheel and seats from the factory

BMWHaus Contributor
    Quote Originally Posted by Gar View Post
    To be honest as voodoo Siad it's very hard to really tell them apart unlike earlier models the e6x 7's don't follow the same path I don't think I'd be to pushed on the 7 in sport or se as they are so similar unless you wanted the suspension , its likely your one was an Se and someone ticked a few of the sport options iv seen a few se's with sport wheel and seats from the factory
    Yea perhaps, Mine had comfort seats which could be option in either, was ordered by the dealer for demo so proberbly worked out better for them that way!

BMWHaus Site Sponsor
    Sport model to go for ,seats one of the main difference,only the look -shape of SE ones push me away .black headliner makes u feel like an home and mostly more extras .
    Motor Confidence-14b Knockmitten lane,Western ind est ,Naas road D12

I think suspension is the main give away, I doubt you could spec M-sport suspension on a non-sport car; could be wrong though. The sport seats are such a let down on the E65s from an aesthetic point of view, comfort seats are the only way to go!

I was reading recently on Dynamic Drive, it was standard from 2002-2004, but come the facelift version like mine in 2005, it became a cost option! But you did then get it as standard on sport models and the 760Li.

BMWHaus Guru
    For '07

Thanks for the info lads.
    What would be the main things to watch oit for on these ? would high mileage be a big no no ?

BMWHaus Guru
    High mileage is always a big no no unless there is a Library full of receipts to accompany them!