Thread: Random post thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BMWHaus Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by eddiem74 View Post
    @Curran see above few posts in relation the site, are you the only Mod these days or does @ciars still help.

Looks like some TLC may be needed, along with a technical help strategy.

Let's know where things stand and what help is needed as I am sure it can be a thankless job.
    I think you’re right Eddie, Dave is the only active mod. I think the other issue (afaik) is that Ciars is the owner of the site so any decisions ultimately rest with him.

BMWHaus Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnH View Post
    I think you’re right Eddie, Dave is the only active mod. I think the other issue (afaik) is that Ciars is the owner of the site so any decisions ultimately rest with him.
    I assume he still pays for the hosting, and likely has done for 9 years. Forums are dying, the death of this forum and Autostadt seem to be inevitable.
    All traffic seems to be moving to facebook, which is crap if you want to document a build thread etc.

I wonder how many contributing members we actually have anymore? There's not much in terms of build threads anymore.

I think the question is, is there a point in keeping it alive and if so, how do we do it?