Thread: The new 3.0 CSL

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BMWHaus Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Big H View Post
    In this type price bracket/style of car, it'd be hard to look past the bonkers (and far cooler imho) Alfa Giulia GTAm in all fairness......
    I don’t know much about Alfas but that does seem pretty cool. Although I’m fairly sure it’s nowhere near in the same price bracket as the CSL 3.0, I thought those were looking for €750k+ or something mad like that?

BMWHaus Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by CitizenKane View Post
    I don’t know much about Alfas but that does seem pretty cool. Although I’m fairly sure it’s nowhere near in the same price bracket as the CSL 3.0, I thought those were looking for €750k+ or something mad like that?
    c.€185,000 (not including VRT) new, although seeing as there were only 500 units made globally, one expects the cost to buy one now to be quite a bit more than that.

It just shouts 'Go Fcuk Yourself' whereas the CSL shouts the same, but then apologises afterwards.....

Last edited by Big H; 30-11-22 at 14:07.
    Current Daily: 2008 Lexus GS300 Sport F/L
    Current: E39 525i M Sport (Titan Silver)
    Previous: E34 520i SE (Orient Blue)

BMWHaus Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by CitizenKane View Post
    Yup, the CSL 3.0 is going for €750k, madness. It think it looks a little better than the regular CSL, but that's not saying much, I'm just hoping BMW sort out their styling by the next generation.
    E92 Interlagos Blue M3 - Current
    F10 Sophisto Grey 530d M-Sport - Sold
    F21 M135i Estoril Blue - Sold
    E92 Sapphire Black 335d M-Sport
    - Sold
    E36 328i SE Low Miler - Sold
    E46 Estoril Blue M3 - Sold
    E46 Titan Silver 330ci Clubsport - Sold
    E36 Cosmos Black 318is - Dead

BMWHaus Guru
    Apologies - I thought you were referencing the pricing of the Alfa (which I was comparing in price to the 'regular' CSL).

As Ketron says - the 3.0 CSL pricing is mad Ted (estimated @ c.£250,000 Sterling - twice the regular CSL, but naturally far rarer, hence its now massive premium) - I suppose that's what a 1 in 50 model costs.

Nice to see it as a 6 speed manual in fairness - shame most will sit static in collections.......

Current Daily: 2008 Lexus GS300 Sport F/L
    Current: E39 525i M Sport (Titan Silver)
    Previous: E34 520i SE (Orient Blue)