Thread: Welcome Irish Car Competitions

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BMWHaus Guru
    For once Moe makes some sense. The ticket count thing might put people off. The ideas of publicising would help.

BMWHaus Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    For once Moe makes some sense. The ticket count thing might put people off. The ideas of publicising would help.
    Moe who?

I once knew a Moe... He drove an M3 and an M4 and left colourful echoes of howling straight 6s, popping and banging in his wake.

Now there's only a cold, black and white humm..........

@ Moe: 20 euro says you'll get something shouty and proper again after this weekend

BMWHaus Contributor
    Fuck lads, harsh on poor old me, Andy even a broken watch is right twice a day. I understand about the ticket counter and transparency, maybe bury it in the website somewhere. Get the car to cars and coffee with a poster in the window, park it in conspicuous places. Porsche Club Ireland is pretty active and have a forum also. I really want this draw to happen, I fancy my chances.

Peter chances are you will want a Tesla after this weekend.
    All me beemers are gone.....for now.

BMWHaus Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Moe View Post
    Fuck lads, harsh on poor old me, Andy even a broken watch is right twice a day. I understand about the ticket counter and transparency, maybe bury it in the website somewhere. Get the car to cars and coffee with a poster in the window, park it in conspicuous places. Porsche Club Ireland is pretty active and have a forum also. I really want this draw to happen, I fancy my chances.

Peter chances are you will want a Tesla after this weekend.
    Not if I don’t drive it! Ignorance is bliss and I’m blissfully happy with my internal combustion blinkers on

Apologies for going slightly off topic OP... !