solid well looked after ones are becoming harder to find
were still getting lots of people looking for bits and pieces for ones so parts are still in good supply and not as pricey as people may think
general build quality was always good with these cars but keep in mind rust is an issue with these cars as of late especially ones that weren't looked after

I will give you a heads up that a convertible could prove costly if anything mechanically happens as parts for them are still priced high and there is a few bits that are no longer available

imho there the best looking coupe you can get weather its an msport or not
and there relatively easy to work on and you can get any host of modifications (they really were a car made for the boy racer generation from a customisation point of view )

I had a 323i msport back in the day with a full ac schnitzer exterior and interior done to it through work
regretting selling it these days as it would be great to have a car like that to drive around in the summer

great car to drive and can take a bit of punishment when you find the rite road
though that also means alot of what your gonna come across on the likes of done deal have probably been punished aswell

suspension components like shocks,rollbar links and bushings and wishbone bushings don't get on too well with some of our roads so be sure to check them when looking at any car you've your eye on
316 and 318i coupes are a bit underwhelming to drive and as stated above the 318is is becoming harder to find these days

6 cylinder cars will put a smile on your face but there becoming harder to find