Thread: e46 or e92 M3

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BMWHaus Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by 318 iS Cosmos View Post
    Don't remember seeing any for the 20k mark but then again I'm not too familiar with this model. Closest one was the '07 Alpine White with similar mileage and I think Mark's (Rebel Ranter) friend used to own.
    Marks brother in laws old car was up for that but I think it moved for less. I'm not sure what kind of condition it's in now, there was one sold in Wexford for €12k + VRT

Another black one with some tarted up bits that was for sale for €14k plus VRT but he sold it in the end off €10k

There's a silverstone car for sale for £12k sterling that's been at that price for months.

My plan is still to buy an E92 M3 too but it's not gonna be long before an M2 is gonna be €40k and I think over a 4 year ownership period, it will work out the same cost as a 25k E92 M3.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

BMWHaus Contributor
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    Marks brother in laws old car was up for that but I think it moved for less. I'm not sure what kind of condition it's in now, there was one sold in Wexford for €12k + VRT

Another black one with some tarted up bits that was for sale for €14k plus VRT but he sold it in the end off €10k

There's a silverstone car for sale for £12k sterling that's been at that price for months.

My plan is still to buy an E92 M3 too but it's not gonna be long before an M2 is gonna be €40k and I think over a 4 year ownership period, it will work out the same cost as a 25k E92 M3.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    The white 07 one ended up back on galway, a mate of mine has it now. And that black one in tipp... he had it up for 16k on uk reg. Very little history and was a cat c write off in uk. I offered 10 for it an he gave me all sorts of abuse! 6 months later he took 10 for it.