There something very fishy about that car. Add is obviously shocking. It was up a little while ago with a paragraph about how done deal had the reg wrong and not to mind the info in the listing, it's now back up with that paragraph removed and only the one sentence in about it. Plus he has the reg blocked our in the pics yet listed in the add??

It's about the worst colour combo available and I really don't see the point in an SMG box in that kind of car either.

As you an tell I'm not a fan of it thanks for the reply though. Between the terrible selection of nice quick cars on the market and the huge uncertainty about bringing one in from the UK with the mess they have themselves in I'm really shy of ideas at the moment.

Ideally I'm hoping someone with a well looked after example is debating selling and this thread could be the the nudge they need to sell. The stuff advertised at the moment is really poor quality. I looked at that black one advertised at 6k the other day and the condition of it was absolutely shocking.