Thread: Random post thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BMWHaus Guru
    Did anyone notice the McManus lad from Limerick on Chasing Classics cars? S9 E5 he is on the Pebble Beach Tour d’Elegance in his Ferrari 365 California.

BMWHaus Contributor
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    Did anyone notice the McManus lad from Limerick on Chasing Classics cars? S9 E5 he is on the Pebble Beach Tour d’Elegance in his Ferrari 365 California.
    Was watching that one day and asked my "what was the name of the chap you know in NYC with all the cars?" He came in to the room and who was on the screen? The chap dad knows.

Look up Peter Kalikow. Serious Ferrari collector. Ferrari has made him special edition 612. Incredible collection in the basement of his skyscraper.

BMWHaus Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnC View Post
    Was watching that one day and asked my "what was the name of the chap you know in NYC with all the cars?" He came in to the room and who was on the screen? The chap dad knows.

Look up Peter Kalikow. Serious Ferrari collector. Ferrari has made him special edition 612. Incredible collection in the basement of his skyscraper.
    We have to go visit

BMWHaus Contributor
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    We have to go visit
    Last time I was there I didn't appreciate the collection. Would love to get back.

Had a 250 GTO. His navy Enzo just arrived. 355. F50 (the F40 was in Florida). Had to go through 3 different security check to get to the garage.

Disgusting wealth. But donated greatly to Crumlin hospital.