Thread: Random Pics

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BMWHaus Guru

Random Pics

Going through some old mags while binning a heap of them. Here is some more torture.

Who remembers this crowd

And some of the 100 + Neville collection. I was offered any of these before they hit the market. He had another Evo 11 Merc with around 1000 miles on it.

Last edited by Andy; 29-08-17 at 20:48.

BMWHaus Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    Going through some old mags while binning a heap of them. Here is some more torture.

Who remembers this crowd

And some of the 100 + Neville collection. I was offered any of these before they hit the market. He had another Evo 11 Merc with around 1000 miles on it.

What year are gear from? I can't believe how cheap they are in the ads

BMWHaus Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnH View Post
    What year are gear from? I can't believe how cheap they are in the ads
    Around 2006, the last one is 2010. Before Neville brought that DTM Cabrio in he paid a guy to drive it up and down the Autobahn to put miles on it. He had a picture of Mikka Hakkinen in it. I was offered the Sport Evo for £28k.

BMWHaus Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post

Who remembers this crowd

God almighty........look at those prices. Sub £10,000 E30 M3's and E28 M5's. A 51,000 mile Cecotto for £9,995. Torture is right.

I remember Cotswold collector cars very well, some amazing stuff there from the Neville collection.