Thread: Random post thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BMWHaus Guru
    I don’t like the direction things are going at all at all. Insurance companies that want to put trackers in your car, automatic speed limiters, average speed cameras etc Scotland freaked me out to be honest... A9 was 100 miles of continuous speed cameras, and generally speaking I’ve never seen so many cameras in a place... maybe London but Jesus this isn’t normal, how are people ok with this level of interference and nannying in their life..?

BMWHaus Guru

Random post thread

Quote Originally Posted by Peter-E36 View Post
    I don’t like the direction things are going at all at all. Insurance companies that want to put trackers in your car, automatic speed limiters, average speed cameras etc Scotland freaked me out to be honest... A9 was 100 miles of continuous speed cameras, and generally speaking I’ve never seen so many cameras in a place... maybe London but Jesus this isn’t normal, how are people ok with this level of interference and nannying in their life..?
    Buy a motorbike

Can't be done for speeding by a camera or van if approaching the van head on.

There's almost no regulation outside of emissions for a bike.

I did the west coast of Scotland and ignored every single average speed camera.

Only issue is the constant gnawing threat of death

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

BMWHaus Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    Buy a motorbike

Can't be done for speeding by a camera or van if approaching the van head on.

There's almost no regulation outside of emissions for a bike.

I did the west coast of Scotland and ignored every single average speed camera.

Only issue is the constant gnawing threat of death

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    It is precisely that “constant gnawing threat of death” that puts me off but fair points!