Thread: Which E39 Headunit -Eonon/Dynavin/Other option?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BMWHaus Guru
    I've had the Dynavin, Andrive and Eonon unit and I found that they didn't match the fit and finish of stock components.

The M5 had the factory screen, I just added a MK4 and an intravee and found from a functional point of view that it was much better.

If you're willing to accept a compromise in quality and functionality the android units are fine.

It's also worth noting that you can not expand the usable internal storage for applications. So if you want Spotify, prepare to be disappointed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BMWHaus Contributor
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    I've had the Dynavin, Andrive and Eonon unit and I found that they didn't match the fit and finish of stock components.

The M5 had the factory screen, I just added a MK4 and an intravee and found from a functional point of view that it was much better.

If you're willing to accept a compromise in quality and functionality the android units are fine.

It's also worth noting that you can not expand the usable internal storage for applications. So if you want Spotify, prepare to be disappointed.
    What Dave said -

I have the eonon at the minute, it's ok, does what it claims however decibel level between functions varies widely. But at it's price point it's hard to find much better. Wouldn't be my preference but not sinking 50% of the car value into ICE kinda rationale behind my going with it.